Sunday 11 March 2007

My first Post

My husband Tim has been into blogging ever since I have known him. He spends ages writing blogs, so I thought I would find out what all the fun was about.

I should warn everyone I am not very good at writing, my grammer is terrible! But i'll have a go.

It is like a whole new way of writing. I have taught myself the basic's of HTML and I think I have grasped those. It seems pretty easy, but I won't take on web design just yet!

I want my blog to be about stuff that matters to me. So things that will be mentioned here are 'Stop The Traffik' (25th March Freedom Day). I do alot of children's work so there will be loads about that, I support a charity called 'Cry In The Dark' and I have a real heart for aids victims especially the many children in Romania.

I am sure other stuff will come up as time goes by. But here ends my first blog.

Enjoy!

No comments: